Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hot Cross Buns

Today was a fun day at school. Because tomorrow is Easter break, we made Hot Cross Buns (an Easter bread treat that is very common around here) as a class. In the afternoon we had a school assembly where students were received awards.

I planned a bit for next week with my teacher. I am "taking over" the blue reading group, which is just a bit below level for the age of the class. I am also doing a writing lesson and modeling writing about my Easter break.

Tonight I am meeting with Erica from OU to plan our long weekend. For sure, on Monday and Tuesday we are going on an Auckland bus tour.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emily In Training said...

Were the Hot Cross Buns good? You'll have to bring home the recipe!

And, by the way- When I saw the title of your blog it reminded me of that song you used to play in band!