Thursday, April 17, 2008

Last Day Of School

Today was a special day at school. Because it was the last day before their 2 week holiday we had a fun and relaxing time. In the morning the school had an assembly and the principal gave me an award for being a great American teacher in front of the whole school! We played lots of games after morning tea, and after lunch the class gave me letters, we had a treat and played on the playground! I am very excited to come home and share with my class at Black elementary everything from my students in room 7. I feel sad that I will not see them anymore, but I am grateful for the time I was able to spend with them!
I leave tomorrow at 7:15! I land back home Sunday morning at 5:00am! See you all soon!

1 comment:

Emily In Training said...

Oooh! I am all confused trying to figure out what time in eastern time you'll be leaving to come home! Ah well!

I'm glad you had such a great experience and yay for your award! That is really cool. I am just so glad you'll be home now... everyone missed you!

Love you!